9/21/2009

Things I'll Miss and Not



I love my kids and as I get older and they get older I miss things. I just walked into the kids bathroom and realized that we probably won't always have Tweetie Bird towels hanging up. Plain towels will make me a little sad. On the other hand, I will never miss people leaving the cap off the tooth paste bottle.

Tonight, I got to go to Scouts with the boys and I helped all the new Scouts earn their Bobcat Badge. I enjoy Scouts but I will not miss it a great deal when the boys decide they are done with it. I got to read 3 books to Josie tonight before bed. I will read books to her for as long as she will let me. We read Mrs. Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten, The Kissing Hand, and A Bad Hair Day.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awwww, I love those three books and I hear you on the reading to kids. It is definitely one thing that I absolutely love to do with them. I'll miss it one day too.