11/10/2007

Photography Class Assignment


In the fall I get to teach a general photography class at Harding and I love teaching. I gave my students an assignment to photograph this tree that is on campus. The idea was to capture the fall colors. I decided to do this assignment as well but with my cell phone. I struggle to get good color photos with my cell phone. I always am shooting my phone in b&w because the photos look better and I just like b&w anyway. I miss the days of shooting film only because I love b&w film and working in the darkroom. I would give myself 23 out of 25 on this photo so not too bad.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

I'd love to see what some of your students come up with.

That's pretty good quality for a cell phone.

Jeff's Photos said...

Hey Chelsea, I just clicked on that photo and looked at it big and it looks more like a painting than a photo. My students did a decent job I will send you some of their work. I pray all is going well in Greece.

JM