6/07/2018

Photo Quotes and flowers

I remember studying quotes in english in high school and I thought it was a waste of time.  Oh if I could go back and engage in that time again and pay attention.  Finding quotes that are meaningful to me helps tremendously.  I often go to photoquotes.com and I am never disappointed.  These O'Keeffe quotes came from BrainyQuotes.com  Now if you ask why I am quoting a painter and showing photos it is because I am not that good of a painter.  



"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way..."  -Georgia O'Keeffe




"Nobody sees a flower really: it so small.  We haven't time, and to see takes time- like to have a friend takes time.  I decided that if I could paint that flower in a huge scale, you could not ignore its beauty." -Georgia O'Keeffe



No comments: