8/08/2013

173/365 Camping with Jackson and the Boy Scouts

06-22-2013
Spent the weekend with Jackson and his Scout troup camping at Fairfield Bay.  I also spent the weekend with my only camera being a Leica with a 50mm equivalent lens.  Just for kicks I shot b&w only.  I am finally getting a firm grip on this camera and it is wonderful.

Our tent was the one in the background.

Jackson cooking breakfast on Saturday morning.
We planned to be out on a boat all weekend enjoying the lake.  The boat had other plans.  The boys had a ball trying to flip each other out of one of the tubes.

We cooked supper in a dutch oven which was cool.  This last photo is the dutch oven cooking pop corn.  Surprisingly it was good.  I had a great time with Jackson and his group and I look forward to going with them again.

No comments: