3/26/2013

80/365 Flowers, Art and Weather

3-21-2013
 I went out after lunch to shoot some landscape type images for the Harding Instagram page.  The hard backlight throws a hard shadow that adds character to the photo.
 These tulip trees are all around the plaza surrounding the McInteer and the Benson.  I was trying to create a layered image with the tulip blooms big in the foreground because the details are important.
 I strolled through the art building because there are always people working in the painting rooms and labs on a Thursday afternoon.
Graphic designers working on project in Mrs. Gibson's class.
 I even caught Ashel working  in one of the computer labs.
I ended the night with a snow storm.  I used the cyanotype filter because the cool color is the perfect compliment to the cool temps that provided the snow.

No comments: