2/07/2013

38-365 Looking through windows

02-07-2013

Thanks for stopping by to see my photos from today.

Don't forget to click on the links to the right to see the photos from my amazing photo friends:
Mike James
Ashel Parsons
and Noah Darnell

We have construction projects going on all over campus.  Today, I saw these guys welding the beams on the new Comm Disorders-Nursing building.  I actually shot this through a window so the color is a little freaky.  I loved the light source being hidden and the sparks flying.

I saw this photo today from the third floor of the Thornton building.  I loved the layering of all the tree branches and the way the depth of field controlled the sharpness of the individual areas.  I did the B&W conversion using Lightroom's Creamtone preset.  The image kind of reminds me of an arteriogram.  Makes me wonder is God modeled the circulatory system after the tree limbs or the other way around.

No comments: