2/22/2012

Message from God






The heavens declare the glory of God, and the skies announce what his hands have made. (Psalm 19:1 NCV)

We were in LR all day today and we came home and things were a little crazy. The little kids are all talking at once. Jenna was baking about a million cupcakes.

The final straw for me was the kitchen trash heaped up and over flowing. I was taught that when you see something like a overflowing trash can you do something about it. I sacked it all up and took it out.

In that very moment the sunset went electric and I looked up and saw this perfectly formed cloud in just the right place behind the beautifully curved branch. I took the photo and just like that it was gone.

God was telling me that all the situations my friends and I are going through are not beyond his control. He just lined up the perfect cloud for that branch at the perfect moment of golden light. He's got all the details of our situation in hand as well.

Psalms 19:1 says it perfectly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am always interested to see the ways that God reminds us of who is in control and what is important.