6/29/2011

Base/Softball season is over




Greetings to my faithful few readers, I didn't forget how to blog I have just been busy so here is to catching up.

I love baseball and softball season. This year Jackson, Jalen and Josie have played ball. I am amazed at their talent and the improvement that I see in each of them every season. I will post links to their team Shutterfly share sites at the bottom of this post if you would like to check out their amazing athletic feats.

I am posting the above photo because it is marking a significant milestone in my photography. This is the last photo with my original iPhone 3G. The wifi has given up the ghost so I have replaced it with a new iPhone 4. I can't say enough good things about my 3G phone and all the photos it has taken. This final photo was taken on the last night of softball for this year and I processed it with the Photogene App.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of these days, I'll get around to upgrading my phone. Maybe by the time the iPhone 5 comes out, I'll get an iPhone 4. Maybe.