7/14/2010

The Orphanage

Monday at the Orphanage is a day that I don't know if I will ever forget. I don't have time to tell all the stories from that day now so I will leave you with two short stories. I took this crazy photo of Cindy and me with my Canon G11 using the screen flipped around so we could see ourselves as I took the photos. I took several but I noticed that Cindy would mimic any facial expression that I made so we started having a big time making crazy faces. Cindy likes to take photos and she can use a digital camera. She brought me Jenna's camera and showed me the photos that she had taken. That is how the above photo session started.

This little guy is Miguel. Katherine and Jenna taught him that my name is Grande Gringo. He looks at me smiles and calls me Grande Gringo and laughs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love my grande gringo! Keep having fun and helping Jenna's friends! I love both of you!