5/09/2009

Sunset at Wynne


Last night we drove over to Wynne to meet Julie's parents. We ate at the new Mazzios and celebrated Mothers Day. As you can see the sky was beautiful and with a little help from my favorite photo app ,Photogene, I was able to produce this nice sepia effect. I have really been enjoying sepia toned photos since I saw a book of animal portraits by Nick Brandt. More to come about that book soon.

I am hoping to be a little more regular in my postings now that school is out for the summer. I have to shoot HU Graduation today. One shot of each of the 500 plus students that walks in about an hour and a half. . Probably my most stressful photo job of the year from a technical point of view. There is no room for error. Hence I am blogging at 6:40 instead of sleeping.

2 comments:

David Arthur said...

i almost shot a 6th grade graduation, but couldnt get off work at the gas station. but i am shooting families at nursing homes next week. and still working on a wedding i shot a couple weeks ago....i love photos.

Andrea said...

I love the photo of the sky. Beautiful. And I know you did great with the graduation. Bet you're glad that's over!