2/07/2009

Anna

Josie, Jalen and Jackson played basketball today at 9, 10 and 11. That is the way to get your Saturday morning started. I took Josie because it was her team picture day so we had to be there an hour early. Brad from Searcy Sports was taking the photos and he always lets me get just a team 5X7 instead of a package which makes me happy. It is really hard when you are a photographer to pay another photographer money to take pictures of your kid. My hats off to Brad and Searcy Sports because they ran a really smooth operation today and kept the games on schedule while dealing with four teams of kids an hour plus various cheerleading squads. Anyway back to Anna and the photos. We left the last game in which Jalen was playing and Elizabeth Olree was also playing. We ate lunch with the Olree's at Burger King where I took these lovely photos of Anna. I have never been able to spend as much time with a baby that is not my own as I have with Anna. I even taught her to give me high fives from when she was about 8 months old. When she is over and is crabby I always sing the Grapes of Wrath song from Veggie Tales and that cheers her up usually. Anna has started walking
and that is bitter sweet for me. I love to see babies grow but once they can walk they are close to not being babies anymore and I love babies. Here is one more photo of Queen Anna from lunch today.Somewhere I have a video of me teaching her to sing a special variation of "If your Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands".

1 comment:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I like little babies - especially my grandson, but I like them better when they can walk and talk to me and tell me what it is they want! That's why I always taught 3's or 4's or 5's.