4/17/2008

Readers


I am constantly amazed that people stop by and look at my blog. I put up a counter about a month ago and it is over 1400 hits. Probably half of those are mine but still.... Yesterday, I learned how to do Cluster Maps that track where the people are and this is what I found out; sixteen people stopped by from all over the USA. I think I know who some of those spots are but others I have no idea who they are. So, if you read this I hope you enjoy. I still am stunned that anyone besides my family and my Sunday School teacher when I was in kindergarten read this.

5 comments:

giantdave said...

I read it all the time! i just put a link to it on my blog! and how do you put that counter and map thing on??

Jeff's Photos said...

Hey David. You can get the Cluster Map by clicking on it and it takes you to their web site. Sign up and then you get the html code to put it on your blog. Back at your blog go to the customize screen and pick add new page element and choose third party html and paste in the copied html from Cluster Maps and you are all done. The counter is the same way. Thanks for reading and by the way cool flower shots with the new camera and nice cheerleader shot as well. JM

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Jeff,
Those instructions for getting that map are about as clear as mud to med...I'm kind of computer illierate, so next time you are in Memphis, you're gonna have to come over and put it on my computer!

Jeff's Photos said...

Mrs. Tammie,

I learned how to do it from Regan Weaver. You can do it. Just explore a little.

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Yes, Reagan tried to explain it to me too...still don't have it on my blog!