9/19/2018

Busted by a video security system

First thing this morning, I got a text asking if I could take a few photos of the light poles in Legacy Park so one of the graphic designers could proof out some new banners.  I had a camera with me so no worries.  I parked in front of a house at the west end of Legacy Park.  When I got out of the car, I noticed a bed full of beautiful lantana.  I shot the photos I needed and as I got back to the car I stopped and took some lantana photos.  I had no idea who lived in that house. I just hoped if I got busted I could talk my way out of trouble by praising their garden.






I told you that lantana was beautiful.  I left without notice...or so I thought.  

When I got back to the office, I had this photo in my email from my friend who lives in the house.  Thankfully she didn't call the cops or yell at me through her phone app.

No comments: