5/19/2018

Jackson's Baptism 5-3-2018

 Jackson told me while eating breakfast that he was ready to be baptized.  He chose his chorus director, Craig Jones, to baptize him because he needed me to take photos.  We met at church after his team finished baseball practice.  Jenna and Grandmother came over from Southaven to see him.  At Jackson's request, Julie made a huge tray of Chocolate Oatmeal cookies for people to eat after the baptism while the visiting was going on.  I am so thankful that Jackson has a faith of his own and I pray that God continues to bless him and strengthen that faith.  I am really thankful for all of the people like Craig Jones, Nick McNabb and so many others that have had a hand in helping Jackson develop his faith.
There is a video and lots more photos here.

No comments: