2/28/2018

Office Meetings



The last two days my office has been closed as we have been off campus as a group talking about 
what we have done this past year and what will do in the next year. We spent a great deal of time deciding how to do the best work we have ever done. I am proud to be part of the Communications and Marketing team. I love working for Jana Rucker and with Tom Buterbaugh, Jennifer Hannigan, Hannah Owens, Candice Moore, Dillon Holsonback, Jonathan Murphy, Abby Tran , Michalie Brown, Mitchell Brooks and Kelly Brackett.

As I was leaving the meeting today, I got a text from Jackson needing me to check and see if the HU library had a copy of  The Catcher in the Rye.  I got the book and as I was walking out of the library I saw this rain soaked trash can lid reflecting the tree branches . It was the perfect image to me for the last two days of reflecting on the last year and planning for the year ahead.  

I took this photo with a Fuji X100s.  I have been inspired by reading Sam Abel’s book The Photographic Life and how he had a B&W camera that he used as his visual diary. I also am inspired by some of my friends who are much better bloggers than I am to be a more regular with my blogging. 

No comments: