3/18/2013

75-365 Historic Screenshots

3-16-2013


I've shot this Bison basketball team more than others over the last few years. I even followed them to the GAC tournament in Bartlesville.

This team is special for a number of reasons. The most significant reason to me is the quality of the character of the players. I attribute a great deal of that to the coaches. But historically this is a special team because they are the first team to win a NCAA tournament game.

I was not physically in Mankota,MN when the game was won in the last few seconds. But, thanks to Billy Morgan, Scott Goode and KVHU radio I was there in spirit. Being a photographer and listening to a historic moment instead of capturing it I took the only picture I could- a screenshot of the live stats web page.

Thanks- Coach Morgan , Coach Woods and all of the Bisons for a great season.

No comments: