2/03/2013

34-365 Pizza Deliveries




For the last 4 years we have delivered pizzas to the jail on Super Bowl Sunday. It was the brain child of my friend Wade Bower. He said after the first night-"I think we just did more ministry with a bunch of pizzas than we do most weeks." I think he was right. That first night it was a complete surprise. These last three years enough people remember it that it's not a surprise anymore. It's still a good thing to do and it does make a difference for the inmates. I am always thankful for the volunteers that come and help pass out pizzas but more importantly the ones that come early Sunday to help do church.



It takes my entire 15 passenger van to haul 270 pizzas.




Stopped to take this photo leaving the jail and I liked how the headlights provided the foreground fill.

No comments: