1/30/2013

Day 29 -it's all about water


1-29-2013



The theme today is water. This first photo was the sidewalk right outside the entrance of Kroger. Of all places to find a compelling composition, the front entrance of the Searcy Kroger wouldn't be my first choice. . As I walked out of the store, I saw a glimpse of the reflection of the clouds and blue sky on the wet warm colored concrete that had a few random leaves scattered around. Extremely random but somehow it all works and I like it.



Photo-2. Was shot just a few minutes ago as I left the jail. We had big storms go across the state tonight and the light in the parking lot lit up a big channel of water flowing down through the parking lot.



Photo-3. White County Hospital looks good at night with a wet parking lot reflecting all the lights..

No comments: