5/10/2012

I'll go to my grave shooting flowers




I just created a new Pandora radio station that I called Darkroom Country Music. I used to love making my own tapes as I did darkroom work. I added several artist like The Oak Ridge Boys, Statler Brothers, Gatling Brothers, Brooks and Dunn, Johnny Cash, Alan Jackson, Clint Black, Charlie Pride, Ronnie Milsap, Leann Rhimes, Barbara Mandrell, Shania Twain, Don Williams, Dolly Parton, Reba McEntyre, David Frizzel and Shelly West, Toby Keith and Alabama. All of this to say the first song that station played was the Statler Brothers song " I'll go to my grave loving you. "






I love lillies and the regular orange variety is my favorite, not those pale ugly light colored orange.






These beauties were on campus over by the Administration building.






Queen Anne's Lace is also one of my favorites as well.



Hydrangeas always remind me of my Grandparents house. There was a big Hydrangea out in front of their house.

No comments: