2/01/2012

Blogging again

It's been over a month since I've blogged. That's a shame. It's not that I am not producing content, I shoot photos with my iPhone almost everyday. I have been using the Instagram App and it posts my photos to Facebook, Twitter, and to Instagram itself. It's so easy that I have neglected the blog. The blog is named Jeff's Photos so I am going to update it much more frequently with all the phone photos that I am shooting. I will still on occasion write the long post and post other content as in the past but just more consistent updating. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the photos.


Higher Education HDR



Chocolate Animal Crackers



Blanket Detail

Photo info- the photos are taken on an iPhone 4 mainly using the Camera+ App. They get cropped square because that is the format that the Instagram App uses.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back here! If only Instagram shared to Blogger as easily as it shared to other sites, the world would be a better place.