2/14/2011

Blog Map


I love looking at the ClusterMap for my blog and I noticed a couple of notable things this week. For the first time, I have two of the larger size dots depicting the 10-99 hits. I always have one in Arkansas but the second one over farther to the west is new. Also for the first time I have a hit in Africa in the country of Zimbabwe. Now before you get the idea that I am getting the big head over 183 hits last week, I'm not. Some people I know have more than that a day. Just saying I am thankful for my readers wherever they are and however often they visit.

4 comments:

Todd Wolfe said...

Enjoy "hitting" you from Colorado Springs :)

Jeff's Photos said...

Glad to hear from you Todd and to have you as a reader.

Unknown said...

Can you make out Memphis on that map? I'm sure you have one or two blog readers here. :)

Jennifer Hannigan said...

I'm adding to the size of that Arkansas dot, I guess! Whenever I look at my stats, your blog is always listed a a place where people find me, so thanks!