7/29/2010

Pictures for 100 years from now




Tonight Josie and the boys and I went for a bike ride on campus. I took a film camera and I took several photos of them around campus. Someday, one of my Great Great Grandkids will send those photos to Harding because the landmarks in the photos are HU. The photographer will look at them and say "look it's the McInteer Building, they tore that building down back in 2xxx, it would have been cool to have seen that building. " I get that feeling when I look at photos of Godden Hall. I wonder sometimes what photos of mine will be important to people in the future.

Location:E Center Ave,Searcy,United States

1 comment:

Jon Yoder said...

Neat ideas! I still remember the Harding history chapel. It wasn't very spiritual, but it was super interesting--just seeing the people doing stuff around an oddly familiar, yet different, group of buildings.