11/22/2009

Squirrel

This morning was the first Saturday in a long time that we had nothing to do. We slept late. Julie made wonderful chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. We watched the Razorbacks win against Mississippi State. I got a nap during the game. We decorated our front yard tree, a massive Chestnut, with our awesome LED Christmas lights. The reason for this post though is the squirrel. Today there was a friendly German Shepard over in our neighbors back yard. This squirrel was down on a very low limb giving that dog a piece of its mind. I have no idea what the squirrel's problem was but he was not happy about the dog. Whatever the problem it worked in my favor because the squirrel was paying me and my camera no mind.





2 comments:

Andrea said...

These are amazing!

Sara said...

I just love looking at your photos.