12/16/2008

Clementines


We love Clementines at the Montgomery house. Josie and Jalen and I at least love them. They are small and very easy to peel and they don't have seeds. Whats not to like.

Photo Note: This is the first blogged photo with my new Nikon 35mm F2 lens. Note the extremely limited depth of field. Since I went completely digital in 2002 I have always missed a fast normal lens like my trusty Nikon 50mm F1.8. On the D200 the 50mm lens acts like a sort telephoto at 75mm but the 35mm acts like a 52.5mm lens. I was seriously tempted to get the Sigma 30mm F1.4 like my student photographer Noah has but it is a digital only lens and would not work on a full frame digital or a film camera. The 35mm F2 is a full frame lens so it works on both film and digital cameras.

1 comment:

Sara said...

My kids LOVE clementines too!!! They won't eat oranges but will eat these every day if I let them!