12/06/2008

Christmas Music






I am a huge Oak Ridge Boys fan. I just bought these two Christmas albums off of iTunes this week. That brings me up to 4 Christmas albums of Oak Ridge Boys music. I think my favorite song off of these two albums is the Hallelujah Chorus. It is wrong on so many levels to have a country music group sing a classical song like that but what can I say I am a true fan.  Julie refers to my Oak Ridge Boys Christmas music as Nerd Music so today she bought the 2008  Now Christmas album and it has a bunch of the classic Christmas songs by the original artists.  I just loaded it into my computer so I can have something besides Nerd Music.  Other Christmas music that I like that is just barely above nerd status is the Boston Pops Christmas Party. My two all time favorite Christmas songs are Little Toy Trains sung by Toby Keith and my all time favorite Christmas song is Let It Be Christmas by Alan Jackson.

1 comment:

David Tejada said...

The Oak Ridge Boys rock!

Wanted to thank you for having me on your "Photo Links" section of your blog. Perhaps I'll see you at one of my Small Strobes, Big Results workshops! http://www.smallstrobesbigresults.com