7/24/2008

Candid Camera



Here is a link to an article about the history of Leica cameras.

Reading these stories make me want to shoot with my rangefinder cameras. I have a Kodak Signet 35 that my mother-in-law got me for $5 at an auction that I use and it takes great photos. I have a roll from that camera that needs to be developed now and I can't wait to see those frames. I often carry that camera around with me because it has a leather protective case so it can take some abuse. I also have a Hasselblad XPAN that Jennings Osborne gave me the first year we went to Disney World. It shoots regular 35mm size but it also shoots panoramic. It is way modern with a built in meter with aperture priority and a auto winder. It takes awesome photos as well. I love to shoot both of those cameras with Tri-X b&w film.

No comments: