6/07/2008

Glow Bracelets


Thursday night was the talent show at Girls State. Julie was in charge of the committee that screened the talent. I sat in the audience and shot the talent show for the Girls State yearbook. Jalen and Josie were with me and Julie had these glow bracelets for them to play with. They had so much fun with them. Most of the night Josie had one on each arm and one on each ankle. Jalen started the glasses business and Josie just was playing the little sister role of monkey see monkey do. I like Jalen's photo so well that it is the new desktop photo on my laptop.

2 comments:

Tom T said...

Cool pics. Love the blog and the insight. I hope you don't mind me listing your blog on mine.

tnbplus4.blogspot.com

Jeff's Photos said...

Tom,
No problems listing the blog. i look forward to seeing you next week.
JM