4/29/2008

Tattoo


Coming in to work last Wednesday after being at the jail all night Tuesday( you see a lot of tattoos in jail) I saw this flower and had the strangest thought fly into my mind. I wonder what God thinks of Tattoos? I was brought up that you did not get tattoos. I was never given a reason why it was wrong, it was just something that we didn't do. I figure that since my Mom was a nurse that it had something to do with safety issues but that was never plainly stated. I just wonder what God thinks because that flower looks tattooed.

NOTE: I am a horrible speller and I am even having trouble looking up tattoo and its different forms so I am going with this spelling because this is how my spell check likes it. I think it looks right with only one t in the middle but who knows.

No comments: