1/19/2008

Basketball and Josie Moment

I don't often have photos of me but I got this one tonight at the Bison games. My friend Chris Dean, a Democrat Gazette photographer, shot this photo as I was helping Jalen with his camera. Jalen was pushing the power button instead of the shutter button and I was showing him which button to push. Jalen and Jamie both went with me and they both took photos. The photo bug seems to come and go with them so I don't know yet if there will be another Montgomery Photographer. By the way, the Bisons and Lady Bisons both won their games against Ouachita Baptist University.



When I got home, Josie was on the couch under a blanket and she was showing me her Speech papers from Friday. She has been working on V sounds with Mrs Terri and she had a page with different V words and I would point to the picture and she would practice saying the word. I pointed to a vase and she said said I don't remember what that is called. I gave her a hint of Something you put flowers in and she looked at me with the strangest look and said Pot.

1 comment:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

That Josie is no dummie...she knew exactly how to avoid that V sound....say pot instead of vase!

It's neat that your kids like cameras. Maybe one of them will follow in your footsteps...it's a pretty good and fun way to may a living seems to me. (and just think where you might be now if some one hadn't kept telling you that Harding was the ONLY place to go to college!)

Now about those cars....they are really way out there...Notice you didn't say you wanted to rent an RV and take a trip out west with your children, just getting one of those two seaters and running off with Julie - which isn't a bad idea!