7/06/2007

Lillie and Lainee


This week we have had my nieces Lillie and Lainee with us in Arkansas. We have been doing their hair differently so that we can tell them apart. Lillie gets one pony tail and Lainee gets two. I have been teasing Lillie by calling her Josie. Aunt Julie told Lillie to call me Uncle Alan whenever I call her Josie. I have never seen anyone make such a mess like Lainee did last night eating chocolate pudding. We have had the best time with them this week. Casey and Taylor, L&L's older sisters, have been to Church Camp this week. I guess Kelly and Tammi have been home alone and Tammi has been spending as much time as she can with her brother who is battling cancer.

1 comment:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

That was sweet of you to take on two extras this week to give kelly and Tammi a little time alone and Tammi more time to spend with Tony. That is such a sad sitution - He is such a young man and it seems that only a miracle will pull him through! I still can't tell lillie and lanie apart and I see them every week so the pony tail idea isa good one!