7/23/2007

God uses Facebook


Today I was making some calls to handle some jail scheduling and I was thinking about some of the guys in jail and wondering what the Lord is doing in their lifes. I got an e-mail notification from Facebook and I saw the above scripture of the day and it was like the Lord speaking directly to me " But what about you(Jeff)? Who do you say I am?" I felt like God was calling me closer. On Sunday mornings Noel Whitlock has been preaching on Extreme Faith and he has had some wonderful messages. I sometimes feel like I live by faith but maybe not that Extreme Faith that is talked about in Hebrews 11. I heard the Lord call me to come on out and live like I really believe that Jesus is the son of God. I pray for that Extreme Faith.

1 comment:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

AMEN! I need that extreme faith, too! Especially when I think about my children...I have a very difficult time not letting their lack of faith of any kind really get me down and depressed if I am not careful. I realize they are adults now and Tim and I did our best to teach them about God and His love for them. It's up to them now to make that faith their own...just pray for all of us!