8/12/2020

Road Trip

Since March, I have been using my Fuji X100s to document my life through the Covid-19 pandemic.  During this time I have watched lots of YouTube videos and I really liked the #StayHomeWithLeica series.
Well known Leica photographers talked about their images.  Some of the discussion was about cameras and lenses but really it was about the work.  I have always thought having a Leica would be amazing but they are way too rich for my blood and I have the Fuji that looks like a Leica.  I have enjoyed the process.

This past Sunday we did a road trip to Memphis to see Linda and also to visit Jenna and Colby.  Linda needed some things done and of course, the boys have to use the lawnmowers.  We had a good visit.
We went on to see Jenna and Colby.  We met at Jenna's school and got to see her new classroom.  We stopped by their house and got to see Poppy and Luna.  Luna is Oliva and Thomas Stafford's dog.  Jenna and Colby were keeping Luna while Oliva and Thomas were in Alabama visiting Aaron and his new baby.

I like doing this kind of everyday work.  If you looked at my social media you would think I only shot flowers and that is just not true.
For this trip I used the optical viewfinder to really try to appreciate the Leica experience.  I hope you enjoy the photos.

















 

No comments: