5/30/2020

Bike Ride Photos


Today, I went on a bike ride. I was inspired by David Alan Harvey on the Leica YouTube Channel. 


I went out and took my Fuji X100s which is my most Leica like camera. I found some cool things. 
My favorite Jay Maisel quote bore true once again. 
                   “ If you go out things will happen, if you don’t go out you will just hear about it.”



A Magnolia bloom taken on Magnolia St. 

Marc Feager cooking burgers.

Wild flowers behind Legacy Park.

The court building. I had jury duty from January through April. The jury pool got released in the middle of March
due to Covid-19.  I had a bunch of friends in the jury pool : Amy Koch, Nika Hastings, Mike Wood, Martha Hodges, and David Collins.


Mike Keese working on a compost bin.

White hydrangeas in front of Dr. and Mrs England’s house. I took this photo because lately I have seen several photos that were beautiful but didn’t really have a subject. I feel like this is a good scene but no real subject. I would never let my students get away with that but I am trying it out. Sure you could say the flowers were the subject but I don’t want my students to be lazy. I really want a stronger subject.
Black-eyed Susans

Below is a photo of Josie masked up going to Walgreens. 



No comments: